Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pool Party in the dead of winter!!

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I know my little family did! My husband didn't have to work this weekend and we didn't have anything going on so we just hung out around the house. It was perfect! The only downfall was the weather outside... it was too cold to take the kids out so we decided to have a POOL PARTY in our house! We don't have a hot tub in our sun room yet (we just built a new house) and we didn't feel like packing the kids up to go to a pool so we just filled up a kiddie pool in our sun room! The girls (and I) loved it! :)



The project I am sharing today was a very quick layout. I take a LOT of pics of my girls and I feel this need to scrapbook almost all of them! I'm starting to get a little behind so I need to ease up on the details on a few layouts.


Last summer, before we had our baby, we wanted to take Bria on a little holiday to spend some nice quality time with her before she wasn't an only child anymore. One place we took her was to an amusement park for kids. Bria is a little dare devil, like her dad, so he was pumped to take her on rides. They are truly two of a kind...

The tags in the background are from Gypsy Wanderings and the little train is from Create a Critter. I used a journaling stamp that I bought a long time ago from Michaels and made a little tag popped up on foam stickers to write a note on. I use the Plantin Schoolbook cart and welded my letters together with my gypsy for the title. Phew... I'm long-winded!! :)

No comments: