Thursday, February 24, 2011

Turning Two

Hello! I have been so busy these last few days leaving little time to craft... Hopefully tonight is the night! I thought I would post the layout that I put together for Bria's second birthday party. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped considering the time I put into it... For some reason I just had trouble making everything come together in this LO.





 I used the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge for all the cuts. I used my Martha Stewart glitter pen to add the purple glitter dot accents all over and also some gems from the dollar store to add some sparkle. On the second page of the layout, under the picture of Bria holding her new little sis, Brittyn, I made a little "card" that opens up. Inside of the card I wrote her a little note and added some of the details of her birthday party (who was there, what her favorite gifts were, etc.).

That's all for today, I'm so pooped I think I may curl up on the couch with my little ones and a movie. :)

No comments: