Monday, May 30, 2011

Amazing Dad

Hey guys!! Just a quick post and a quick card today! I have been wanting to use this cut for a while but just got the chance last night.



If you look close in this pic you can see my Pink By Design Cloudy Day stamp - I love it!! I know this stamp is going to be well used!


Details...
  • barnyard scene is cut from Country Life @ 3.5"
    • I inked the silo (and roof) with Tim Holtz distress ink
    • barn is embossed with distressed stripes Cuttlebug folder
  • background is cream and stamped with Pink By Design Coudy Day background stamp.
  • sentiment 'Dad you are amazing' is from the Our Fathers set by Pink By Design
  • stitching around the outside with my white pen
  • 3 brown Recollections brads
Have a great day! Not too sure when I'll be back again with a project but hopefully it won't be too long!! I still have a couple sets of Peachy Keen stamps that I received the other day that I haven't gotten to dive into yet!!


3 comments:

HappyPlaceJen said...

Great looking card! The distressing really makes it. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Jessica Buffa said...

Fabulous work again Candace. Love your clouds...beautiful!

June Houck said...

I love your card! Fun and classic all in one.