Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You Rock!!

Hi paper lovers!! Have you ever heard of E.A.D Designs?? I am falling in love with their products... I have yet to own anything from their store (many of their stickers are on my growing wish list!) but I "window shop" on their website often. They have color challenges and anyone who plays gets 25% off any purchase from their store!! How awesome is that?!? I always want to create something so I can take part in their challenges but I've only been able to find the time to enter into two challenges. I'm showing you one of those projects today!


 
I love how this card turned out.... When I saw the colors for this challenge I couldn't wait to find the time to sit down and come up with a project. I had just bought the Complete Boy from My Mind's Eye stack from Michaels and there were tons of papers that fit awesome into the colors in this challenge. I've also been eyeing up this cute fox from Birthday Bash and he also fits right in with the choosen colors.



Here are the details...
- card is A2 sized, like almost all my cards
- fox is cut from Birthday Bash at 4", his cute little face is from the Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Peachy Keen set (totally MAKES this fox!! thats why I love PK...) and I inked him with Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo ink
- the 'you rock!' stamp is from Pink By Design Enjoy the Journey set (love, love, love this set)
- cream layer is inked with Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo ink and embossed with Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug folder
- twine is from The Twinery
- button is from my stash
- doodles with white gelly roll pen

For the layout of this card I used the Sketch Challenge at Peachy Keen for inspiration. They are having an awesome giveaway with challenge - check it out! Unfortuntely it's only available to US residents because of shipping. :( I still liked the sketch so I thought I would play along anyway!

Have a great day!!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Your card soooo r-o-c-k-s!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at EAD Designs!!!!

June Houck said...

So much goodness here…twine, Cricut, and EAD :) Love it!

Joanna said...

hey girly! This came out soo stinkin' cute! Love the PK face too! Thanks for playing with us at EAD, good luck! :)

Janice W. said...

That is one rockin' fox! So CUTE! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!