Sunday, June 26, 2011

Celebrate Sunshine!!

Hi Guys!! What an awesome weekend!! Yesterday I got to watch one of my great friends get married to an awesome guy! Even though it rained on their outdoor wedding, it was a great day and night!

The Challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut this week has inspired me to scrap some pics of Bria from last summer...

This layout AND these pics of Bria are so much more cute in person... for some reason in this pic it makes her look a little pale and sickly...


Loving the 'Mambi' stack by Me & My Big Ideas!! Awesome colors and patterns! Love the foil papers (like the green paper above)!


Details...
  • paper is from Mambi stack by Me & My Big Ideas
  • sun is cut from Mickey & Friends at 3.25", orange layer is embossed with Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder
  • sentiment is from the Enjoy the Journey set by Pink By Design, embossed with white powder
  • little flip flop and sunscreen embellishments are from my stash... can't remember the brand - sorry!
  • sew easy and metallic green floss for stitching
  • martha stewart lace border punch
  • pearls are from the dollarstore

DID YOU KNOW????? Pink By Design has challenges over at the new blog???? They have awesome prizes too!! Check out this week's sketch challenge!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet LO! Great job with the challenge... I am so glad you joined in the fun with us at FCCB!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout!!!! Love the paper and the picture is so so cute!!!! Way to go!!!!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the way you've done the sun - and the little flip flop and sunscreen embellishments are such wonderful additions to the page!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Tara said...

I just love the bright colours in this layout! It makes me want to head to the beach :)
Tara