Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Make Me Smile :)

Hi! Three posts in a row! Wow, I'm on fire! ;) Things are back to smooth sailing around here so I've been lucky enough to get a couple layouts done!! These pics are from last summer...




Thanks to Lauren, from Lauren's Creative, I have figured out how to heat emboss perfectly! I used to use a embossing ink pad and it didn't really seem to work very well... Now I use my Versamark watermark pad and it works awesome!!


Details...
  • Paper is from the DCWV Playtime stack (love that it's printed on kraft!!)
  • white fence is (cut at 2" and welded together) from the Paper Doll Dressup cartridge and embossed with my Distressed Stripes Cuttlebbug folder
  • 'You make me Smile' sentiment is from the Pink By Design set Enjoy the Journey (LOVE this set!!!) and embossed with white powder. Tags are cut from Gypsy Wanderings
  •  buttons and flowers from my stash
  • pearls are Recollections from Michaels
  • twine from The Twinery
  • stitching with my white gelly roll pen
That's all!! Hope to be back with another layout tomorrow!! :) Have a great day!!

No comments: