Sunday, June 5, 2011

You're Amazing!

Happy Sunday everyone!! We're having the laziest day around here... Cam, my hubby, was a groomsman in a wedding party this weekend so we were pretty busy. I think we'll just hang out around the house all day!! 

I'm FINALLY getting a chance to post a project! Seems like it's been a while! Here is a quick little card I made for a teacher...


I just got the Celebrate with Flourish cart from Wal-Mart the other day and I love it!! I wanted it for a while but I thought the Lite carts were a little overpriced... Finally gave in because I liked the Father's Day cuts on it - glad I did! :)


Here are some details...
  • apple is cut from Celebrate with Flourish
  • the background was plain white paper, stamped with my Peachy Keen Medium Polka Dot stamp and embossed with teal Gelly powder
  • the 'You're Amazing' sentiment is from Pink By Design, the Enjoy the Journey set
  • some stitching and details with my white gelly roll pen
I hope you like! :) Tomorrow is my very first post as a Pink By Design Team Member and I am so excited!! Also a tad nervous! Wish me luck!! :)

5 comments:

More Than Favors said...

Candace, this is so cute! So glad to have you on the Design team! This is one of my favorite stamp sets!

Happy Crafting!
Paula

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Such a pretty card! I've been wanting it for awhile too:)

Jessica Buffa said...

Adorable Candace. Great Job. The teacher will LOVE it!
:O)
Jess

Sherrie K. said...

Nice card! I need to look into this cart...
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

LOVE this! I still want that cart...one day! lol... :)