Monday, August 1, 2011

WINNERS from the Link-Up Party!!

Hey Everyone!! It's my day to post over on the Pink By Design Blog! Head over and check it out! I'll have a post up a little later with the details of my layout.

Sneak peek...


First off, I wanted to thank all of you who participated in my Celebrate Summer Link-Up Party!!!!! I met so many sweet and talented new crafters!! I may have to have another one of those someday!! I still have a few blogs on the list to visit, and I can't wait to get there! I spent so much more time at each blog than I had expected to, I kinda ran outta time! OK, onto the winners of the $10 Pink By Design Gift Certificates....

Random.org choose ...

#4 Dana T.!!!!!
"I'm a new follower of your blog. So happy I found it thru PBD. 
papermemories4u@ yahoo.com"

and the second lucky winner is...

#18 Connie Layman!!!! 
"What a great idea! Thank you Candace!
                                          I'm a new follower! I joined PBD community.
     I'm a new fan of PBD on FB and told them you sent me!
Conniehttp://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com"

Congrats Ladies!!! Your gift certificates will be emailed to you shortly! Enjoy shopping at the Pink By Design Store!!!! 


4 comments:

Marie said...

Congrats to the winners!!!
Marie
Craftelicious.blogspot.com

Connie Layman said...

Thank you so much Candace! Winning this prize is icing on the cake!
I really enjoyed your Celebrate Summer Link-Up Party!

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

Wooot Woooot! I'm a winner. THanks for such a great giveaway. I just placed an order at PBD last night in addition to what I bought at Memory Bound saturday at the PBD Anniversary party. But I can always use more stamps and LOVE the twine. The GC will go to good use. THanks Dana T

cema1cema said...

congrats Connie!