Thursday, November 10, 2011

In the Glittery Garden

Hello!!!! How is everyone doing?? Are you Americans gearing up for Black Friday? Even though we don't have Black Friday here in Canada I still get excited for it! I love seeing all of your haul videos, and hearing stories about all the awesome deals you got!! There is actually a great deal at Micheals in Canada this weekend too so I think I may make the trip to the city to do some shopping. My husband may have half a day off tomorrow so I'm hoping he'll stay home with the kids so I can have a break (I really need one!) and get some Christmas shopping done. Yes - I am already Christmas shopping! I think I start earlier every year! 

Anyways, I have another layout today!!! Yep, on a roll! I know! :) I really like this layout because it's summery!! I get a little down in the long, cold winter months up here so I like to remind myself that before we know it, summer will be here again! :)


I actually made this layout based on a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, but didn't get around to posting it in time to make the challenge! :( Oh well.... Next time! :) I'm going to get it into the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at my friend Paula's page (More than Favors!!) 


I used my new Journalling stamp set from Pink By Design for this layout - actually, I've used this set on every layout since I got them!! Talk about a must have set! The butterflies and paper are from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack. I made the felt flowers myself and as soon as I plan on making a video showing how I made this! Hopefully coming soon!


I titled this laytout "In the Glittery Garden" after a book that I read my girls all the time. It was actually the first book my daughter Bria ever got! 


I added rhinestones to all the embellishments to add some sparkle to the page. I hope you like it!!! I have another layout to share as well, just have to put a couple finishing touches on it tonight and hopefully will have the post up tomorrow! Have a great Thursday!!! Especially to those of you who start your weekend tonight! :) 


3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, beautiful layout! You are on a roll...:)
Have fun shopping-I really should start some Christmas shopping too:)
Have a great night!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your layout colors patterns and overall is just so pretty darn beautiful! I really love the way you clustered the butterfly along with the flowers and journaling box....just wonderful and so inspiring! TFS

Unknown said...

BTW have fun shopping at Michael's I hope you find some good haul!