Tuesday, December 6, 2011

9 Ladies Dancing


Hello Friends!!! Today is my day to post over at Pink By Design!! Here is what I have posted....

*******************************************************************************************

Hi Everyone!! Candace from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses here!! How awesome have these 12 days of Christmas posts been???? Such an amazing design team, right?! :) Can't wait to show you my layout!! Of COURSE I had to put my own little spin on the 9 Ladies Dancing and make it 9 Pretty-Little-Girls Dancing! Was anyone surprised?!? I am all over anything that has to do with little girls! So here is my layout!! 
Supplies:
- Twinkle Toes Cricut Lite Cart, Storybook Cart, Simply Charmed Cart, Gypsy Wanderings Cart, Winter Frolic Cart
Distressed Music background stamp and Christmas Wishes by Pink By Design
- Recollections paper
- bling from dollarstore
- glossy accents
- ribbon




Tip/Technique:
To created the red/green distressed image, stamped in the background, I inked my stamp up in random spots using my green ink. Using red ink I filled in the dry spots. When I stamped the image I got a nice mix of red and green music notes! Then I used both the red and green ink to add some distressing around the edges. 
I hope you gained some inspiration from my layout!! Enjoy the last 3 of the 12 days of Christmas!!! :) 

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Omgosh! How stinking cute! I'm loving those lil gals. Great papers to do their clothes with!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I just love this layout Candace! It's just so cute and festive! All those teeny-tiny pieces must have taken forever to put together, but the results are just beautiful! What a fabulous way to preserve such a sweet Christmas photo!

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling layout Candace! I love all the little twinkle toe girls:) So cute-great Christmas pic too! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, this LO is bursting with creativity!
:O)
Jessica