Friday, January 6, 2012

ANOTHER baby Layout Plus Some NEWS!

Hey everyone!! I haven't blogged much this week... My family has been getting over the flu which means cranky kids and no sleep! Plus, Brittyn is getting her eye teeth! :( Poor little monkey, hope they come through sooon!! (For for sake - and mine!) 

I have a couple of things to share with you today! The first is that Pink By Design is having a release party tonight!!! I cannot wait! It's been a while since their last release and I am ready for some new PBD goodness!! Make sure you come and join us tonight! Ustream is HERE at 8 CST! 

My second announcement is that I will be celebrating my very first anniversary of my blog in February! This calls for a celebration! I'm going to be hosting a blog hop with a TON of amazing and talented crafters as well as some great sponsors (Pink By Design, EAD Designs, and Pretty Little Studio!)! Make sure you mark your calendars, and post the hop badge (on the top left hand side of my blog) on your blogs! The more the merrier! :) The hop takes place from Feb 15 - 17th. My anniversary actually isn't until the 19th but on that day I will be getting on a plane heading to Mexico for my best friend's wedding. Exciting!!! :) 

Onto my layout! I have been working on layouts like CRAZY lately! I always have this idea that I'm going to get caught up, but I'm realizing this will probably never happen... Oh well, keeps me busy! :) 


Awww.... nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!! And check out her bed head! She had so much hair when she was little!! 


Thanks so a video tutorial by Sarah over at Pink Cricut, I am now in love with making hat pins for my projects! Since my New Years resolution is making videos for my blog, maybe I'll make you a quick video showing you how to make them!!! Leave a comment if this is something you would like to see! :) I used the Vintage Labels and  Love Always. I also used my new Wall Decor circut cartridge for the onesie. I am loving this cart! I picked it up because it was cheap, not really thinking I would like it, but I do!! I have been using it non-stop since I got it! The bling is Recollections from Michaels. 


I added some glossy accents to the flowers to give some extra texture. I love jazzing up my background papers with stickles or glossy accents!!

Here are the two stamp sets I used on this layout....

Love Always

Vintage

Well that's all for today!!! I'm hoping to get some projects done for my friend's wedding shower coming up so hopefully I can post those soon!! Take care everyone!! 

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Precious pics and I LOVE those flowers! Beautiful job!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO and foto's xx

Lisa Norris said...

Such a precious layout, Candace! I wish I could get motivated to do some scrapbooking! You'll be my inspiration, if I ever do! :)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Lovley LO! Beautiful photos!
Hugs
Dawn xxxx

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your baby is beautiful! I can't believe the hair on her! What a living doll. I love your layout. The color scheme is adorable.

Nancy said...

Lovely baby photos and page :) your pins are cute!
Congrats on your blog :)

Sarah said...

aaaw! That is soooo cute! I love that hair! Adorable!! congrats on your blogaversary!

Kim Ricketts said...

super cute layout!!! I can't wait to celebrate with you! Thanks for having me in the hop with you :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a beautiful layout! Your colors are awesome-love the flowers:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Precious LO, Candace. I wish you all well and I hope Brittyn is feeling better. Poor sweet girl :)

janner said...

Wonderful layout. Nothing like a sleeping baby. How precious. I would really appreciate a video about hat pins. I would love to know how to make them. It looks so lovely on your layout.