Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reminders

Hey guys!! No project today... I've been reorganizing my craft room so until I get it all put back together I probably won't be able to actually make anything. I'm making room for my new Cameo!! :) 

Ok!!!! Onto business!! Just wanted to remind everyone that there is a Pink By Design Design Team Call going on RIGHT NOW!! This is your chance to become a part of this great family!!! Check out THIS link for application details!! Spread the word if there is someone who you think would love to be a part of the team too!!

My second reminder is of my giveaway!! I've made great process since I started the giveaway, but am still a ways from 600 followers. Spread the word of this too!! And if you haven't left a comment on THIS post, be sure to so that you can have a chance at the cartridge too!! 

Thanks!! Wish me luck on my craft room!! I have lots of work to do! 

2 comments:

Melisa Alzammar said...

I'm a new follower. I'm also going to be applying to be on the PBD Design team. I'd love it if you would check out my blog and become a follower too. Thanks,
Melisa Alzammar
http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

JulieK said...

Hi Candace! Thanks for checking out my blog! I've been a follower of yours for awhile. Can't wait to "Hop" with you this weekend for Jessica's Anniversary!