Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Happy Hello


This is my SECOND post of the day, to take a peek at my guest appearance project for 3 Girl Jam, scroll down!!! Today is my day to post over at Pink By Design!!! Here is my post......

******

Hey! Candace from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses here! :) How much are you LOVING all the awesome projects from the new DT members?? Such amazing talent.... 
This project was inspired by a sentiment from one of Pink By Design's new stamp sets - Just Sayin'. I was browsing through my SVG files and this cut called to me! 
I have one super easy little tip for you today.... To make this banner that my sentiment is stamped on, first I cut a strip of paper longer than I knew I would need. (This one was about 3 - 3.5 inches long). I stamped my sentiment, then used my score board to score on either side of the sentiment. I added two more score lines 1/8" from the first two score lines. Then I trimmed the ends of the strip of paper to make it look like a banner. Folding the score lines in opposite directions gives the banner a dimensional look... Use adhesive on the two ends of the banner and viola!! :) I think I really felt the need to share this tip because this is the ONLY thing I ever use my score board for! LOL 


Hope you were inspired by my project today!! And just a reminder that today is also a Pink By Design 'Kiss Me, I'm Irish' blog hop followed by a challenge!!! Make sure you check it out!! :) 

3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Candace, again a stunning project. Love the glittery paper and pinwheel. Awesome job on the sentiment banner!
:O)
Jessica

Sherrie K. said...

What a bright and cheer card:) Love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

It makes me want to try a pinwheel.