Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dad, You're Stasche-tastic!!

Hi! Hi!! Today I have a cool bag and card set I want to show you!! I wanted to keep this design super simple...


How neat is this?!


I used black detail embossing powder (more fine than normal powder) and the stamped images turned out AWESOME!!! 

Here's everything I used...
- 'Dad' is from the Our Fathers set by Pink By Design
- the mustache and sentiment are from Mustaches also by Pink By Design
- black detail embossing powder
- gift bag & tissue paper

I am entering this card into the new challenge over at Scrappy Mom's. I'm so excited since I haven't had time to enter anything in a challenge for what feels like FOREVER!! 

That's it!!! Like I said, pretty simple!!! :) Sometimes it's nice to keep things clean and simple! I also made this exact card/bag set and changed 'Dad' to 'Grandpa'. 

Hope to see you back here again soon!!! :) 

4 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Mustaches and houndstooth go together like pb&j...fantastic job sweetie. Good luck on the challenges!
:O)
Jessica S

Miradormakings said...

Fantastic Idea it looks great,good luck in the challenge

Joan x

ddazzled71 said...

Love the mustache theme for Fathers Day. Great Card and Bag xx

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very cute!! I'm sure it will be loved! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel