Monday, June 18, 2012

Sisters layout

Hello crafty friends!!! SO today I have another layout to show you... I cannot really say I'm too happy with how it turned out but thought I would post it anyway... I used some items from a Momenta kit and kind of threw it together. My favorite part is my new washi tape! :) 


I still cannot believe that I have two little girls... Growing up without a sister meant it was my dream to have two little girls! I love these sisterly moments!! Wednesday I will (probably) find out if the girls will have another sister, or a little brother!! 


I used some chipboard stickers as well as 3D stickers that came in the kit. 


And here is my new washi tape!!! :) Love the look of it! Can't wait to play with it on some more projects!! 

I only used ONE 'ingredient' on my layout today... 
- Momenta Simply Perfect Page Kit - Floral

Make sure you stop back tomorrow for my Pink By Design post and a little giveaway!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Candace!! The layout is gorgeous...I love the papers and embellishments you used!! But those pictures steal the page...they are fabulous!! What a fun and gorgeous layout :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...Candace you have the most adorable little girls! And the layout is wonderful, full of bright happy colors and fun details...I think it's fabulous!

Sherrie K. said...

Candace, this is just beautiful! I love the FUN papers and the pictures are just too cute!! Such an awesome layout!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

suzyQ2 said...

What a fun layout! Your girls are gorgeous! I hope they have a brother to make things interesting. :-)

Jessica Buffa said...

Love those pics...so precious. Awesome colorful layout and great job with the washi tape. Hope to get some of that soon, too.
:O)
Jessica S