Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PBD Post - Fairytale

Have I ever told you I love my Cameo?? Well, I do.... :) I don't think I have hardly touched my cricut since I figured out how to work my Cameo. I love how great it cuts intricate shapes, like this card...


I used a file from the Silhouette store and this card took me minutes to make. After I cut the shapes out, I added some homemade glitter spray (PearlEx and water in a mister) to the dark purple layer. This card is sooo glimmery in person but of course a picture doesn't really capture it. 

All I had to do was add my sentiment - Inner Princess set by Pink By Design - and heat emboss it using white powder. Since the current challenge over at Pink By Design is to use material (other than ribbon) in your project, I decided to make a felt flower to add to my card. Then I added som pearls and some doodles with a white gelly roll pen to finish it off. 

Make sure you link your projects using material up over HERE!!! 

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

What a Beautiful and Elegant Card!!just Love it!TFS
Have a wonderrful day,
Migdalia

Nana said...

Gorgeous card. I don't own the Cameo, but a Eclips and I too have not touch my Cricuts since I got it.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card Candace! I've used that file also and it really is super easy to use and to dress up. I love that deep purple....just lovely!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card!