Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Peachy Keen Color Challenge

Hi again! :) Another double post day for me! I have been trying really hard to enter a lot of challenges lately. Before I started with any Design Teams I used to enter a lot of challenges but lately it hasn't been as frequent. I know that when the new baby comes my crafting time will be significantly reduced so I'm having as much crafty fun right now as I can!! :) 


I used some bug graphics from MyGrafico, printed then cut them (surprised???) and added some cute Peachy Keen faces. I also added some glitter for some detail and a sentiment from the Gratitude stamp set from Pink By Design. 


I popped up my two little bugs to draw attention to them. 

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to stop again tomorrow for my guest designer appearance at 3 Girl Jam and a special announcement!! 

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Your card is very Beautiful!!Super Cute Butterfly and The Sentiment is just lovely!!TFS
have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Debbie said...

This is adorable!! I love the happy snail and butterfly! Very nice sentiment, too!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet card - this would look great as a wall hanging in any little girls room! Have fun with all the challenges and I hope you can still sneak in a bit of crafting time between feedings and diapers!

Kim said...

cute card! love all the details--I even think the "buggy" trails are cute!

Melissa said...

OH MY! I love to see the Peachy Keen Faces in this garden. I thank you so much for sharing with Peachy Keen Stamps this week. :)

DoBea A. said...

This is so, so, so CUTE!!! Thanks so much for joining us over on the Peachy Challenge Blog this week!!

Kim said...

this is so adorable! love the colors you used