Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So Much Enthusiasm

Hi everyone! I recently sat down with all my Pretty Little Studio goodies and went to work on a layout! I LOVE Pretty Little Studio and tend to hoard all my PLS goodies!! If you have never been to the PLS blog, make sure to head over there!! They have great inspiration and challenges!!


I did a photo shoot with Bria this summer and I loved soo many of the pictures that I had to make a double layout. These pictures of her playing at a playground totally make my heart smile. She has such a zest for life and I hope it never fades. 


I used plain kraft paper and added my own paint splatters. I mixed acrylic paint with some water and used a paint brush to make splatter marks. Love the "grungy" look it gave. I used some lace that I picked up at a thrift store a while back that fits the vintage style. 


Almost all the paper and embellishments I used are from the Sandcastle Collection. 


I made my own flower by taking lace trim and stitching some thread through one edge, then pulling the thread to gather the trim. I used a wooden button and an adhesive pearl to finish off my flower. 


I hope you enjoyed my layout today! Tomrrow is Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons day and I have something a little different to show you! Different for me, anyways... :) "See" you tomorrow! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful LO's with wonderful pics!! Sweet memories!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! The pictures are so sweet!! I love the embellishments and the design!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts