Saturday, March 9, 2013

BEE Happy!


Hi crafty friends!! I have the most beee-utiful card to share with you! :) 


I love playing along with the Paper Smooches challenges, but sadly do not own any of their stamps yet... BUT the great thing is that they have a selection of FREE digi stamps that are super fun to play with in Silhouette software!! I love being able to "color" the stamps digitally. 



For this card I used....
- Bee & sentiment from Paper Smooches
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sunny Skies digital paper collection
- black hemp from Liz's Paperloft Boutique
- My Creative Time's button dies
- co'rdinations paper from Joanns

Thanks so much for stopping by - and for the super sweet comments you leave me!! I love hearing from you! :) 

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh your card is darling and I love the sweet button and bow with it!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! What a sweet bee!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kelly Griglione said...

A very cute take on color blocking ... love the patterns you incorporated and the colors! Bee-utiful indeed. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the mix of patterns you used. Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE the take on the challenges!! Such a FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sylvia Blum said...

awww...super cute card!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Love the patterned paper blocks! This is the kind of card that makes me smile big :)
Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!