Saturday, March 9, 2013

Life is Better With Friends

Today I have a card for the second release challenge over at Peachy Keen!! I LOVE their release challenges! So much fun! The theme for this challenge is Background Stamps. 


I choose to use a background stamp I have had for a long time, but have never used, from Market Street Stamps. I'm not sure why I have never used it... But now that I see how great it looks I can't believe I never used it! 


Here is what I used to create this card...
- Curious & Curiouser SVG set from Lettering Delights (printed/cut with Cameo)
- Peachy Keen Cornies Face Assortment
- Market Street Pretty Perfect Grid Background Stamp
- Pink By Design sentiment 
- white gelly roll pen
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files (funky square)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

So fun and cute, Candace!!! Love it! :)

Melissa said...

Those guys on your pillow box are great! I love that baground stamps too :)

L.B. said...

way to much fun! Loving these twins!

Unknown said...

so cute!! Love them little faces!! New follower - would love for you to visit me :).
Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Craftin Desert Divas said...

I do like that background stamp and those PKS faces. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


Tara