Friday, March 8, 2013

Lucky, Lucky!

Oh my gosh... I had this post scheduled for the wrong day and I just realized!! It should have posted yesterday.... :(

PS - this is my SECOND post of the day - head HERE for my Merida (from Brave) card! 

Hey Friends!! It's a new challenge over at the
The theme of the new challenge is: 
St. Patrick's Day - with a button! 

Here is my little project...


Here is what I used to make this...
- pot/shamrock from Silhouette store
- sentiment from Scrappy Mom's newly release set - Fun Celebrations
- white embossing powder
- gold shimmer twine from Twinery
- button from stash
- hemp twine from Liz's Paperloft Boutique
- white gelly roll pen

Make sure to head on over to the Cameo Creations Challenge Blog to link up your project!! You could win a $10 gift certificate to LETTERING DELIGHTS!!! Fun!! 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love you pot of candy. I will have to join some challenges, that looks like a fun one :)

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Cute!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the sentiment!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

What a neat idea! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Love it! I love Scrappy Moms Stamps. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


Tara