Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tool Box Shape Card

I can't believe it has been since last Wednesday since I have posted anything!!! I have been working on projects for upcoming design team posts though, so there should be more action around here again soon! :)

Today I am stopping in with another project for a Peachy Keen Challenge. I am addicted to shape cards lately, so I turned a cute little toolbox from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons into a card.


Supplies used:
- In Stitches Face Assortment set from Peachy Keen
- Fun Celebrations stamp set from Scrappy Moms
- white gelly roll pen
- Colorbox fluid chalk ink

That's it!! :) And I would love for you all to send sleepy vibes to our household... this no sleep situation is seriously cutting into my crafty time! ;)

Have a great day!! 

6 comments:

L.B. said...

Such a fun card! Love this face

snappy scrappy said...

Just love it!!

Cassandra said...

What a fun masculine card! Great idea! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Okay, this is just über adorable!! Love how your turned this cutie into a shape
card!!
Brianna

BugBites said...

super cute

Migdalia said...

Too, Too Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥