Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Swinging By to Say Hi!

It's Wednesday night, so what does that mean?! Candace is working on her weekly Peachy Keen Challenge project! :) It is becoming my weekly routine!!

The theme this week over at Peachy Keen is a sketch challenge...


And here is the sketch...


I used an adorable monkey from the Monkey Girl set from Pixel Paper Prints and added a Peachy Keen face. I bet you didn't know the PK teddy bear faces work GREAT for cute little monkeys!? 

Here is what I used to make this card..
- Peachy Keen Teddy Bear faces
- Monkey Girl Graphics from Pixel Paper Prints
- sentiment from the Jungle Fever stamp set from Pink By Design
- twine from the twinery
- grass from the Silhouette store
- doily die from My Creative Time

Now I'm off to link up over at Peachy Keen, then I'll be working on some more projects for their release challenges tonight!! FUN!! :)


7 comments:

Cassandra said...

What a little cutie! Love him!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Absolutely adorable - I love your sweet little monkey! :)

- Mel

Shelly said...

So ADORABLE!!! Such a CUTE monkey :)

sweetpeaemmalou said...

So sweet and adorable!! Wonderful card!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge.

Fran said...

Stunning card xxx

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! That little guy is so cute!! What a sweeet card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts