Sunday, June 23, 2013

You Are the Milk to My Cookie

 Hey Crafty friends!! I hope you were all able to check out the projects this past weekend in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Get Well Hop!! :) We FINALLY had a nice day with no rain yesterday so my girls and I were outside alllll day! Let's hope summer is finally here! :)

I have a super cute project to share today...


Isn't this the cutest little cookie box?! My husband is away working right now, which means my evenings are very quiet - perfect time to make a video! :) Disclaimer: I am a video making rookie... don't go too hard on me! ;) 


I actually am getting better... believe it or not! I think if I just keep on it one of these days my videos will AMAZE you! Someday... ;)

I also added a tag (also from the Twitterpated Collection) onto the back so that I could add the name of the lucky recipient! 



Here's what I used for my project..
- Treat Box by Lori Whitlock 
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- Clear Acetate from Michaels


I hope you liked my project and video today!! If you didn't see my awesome news yesterday, I am going to be the guest designer over at Jaded Blossom in August!!! I caught a sneak of the stamps I will be working with and they are soooooo much fun!! I can't wait to get making some projects with them! 

Thanks for stopping by today!! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable!! Love the video too.

Tara

Migdalia said...

Simply darling!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Got2BCrafting said...

What a cute and YUMMY project! Love all the different patterns and colors! :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so stinking adorable!!!

L.B. said...

This looks so sweet and very fun.