Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PPPR Project Day!!

It's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!!!! I know you all love every second Wednesday!! :) 

I have totally shocked myself with the amount that I am using Lisa's Superhero Files... Almost everything I do is always girly, so I never thought I would have much use for anything superhero. Turns out I was wrong!! I have been using these cute little guys like crazy!! 


This cranky little guy comes from the Superhero H & I set, and I used a face stamp from the Everyday Face Assortment Peachy Keen stamp set. I also added a touch of chalk to Hulk's cheeks to make sure he looked really mad. I am loving white space on my cards lately, so the only other things I added were a sentiment and some arrows (stamp).

Here is a list of everything I used...
- Superhero H & I cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
- sentiment from the Pink By Design Attitude stamp set
- Arrow stamps from the It's All About You stamp set from My Creative Time
- Everyday Character Face Assortment stamps from Peachy Keen
- Colorbox fluid chalk ink
- white gelly roll pen

Just another reminder as well... Lisa is now having monthly challenges over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog!! The theme for the month is 'Get Well' and if you don't have any files that would work for this theme, check out the current freebie at the store:


The prize is a $10 gift certificate to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store!! How awesome?! Link up your projects HERE!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to come back tomorrow for a fun announcement as well as a Trendy Twine blog hop!!! :) 

10 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

Very cute card love the super hero hulk and the sentiment !! I have three boys so this would be perfect !

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!!!LOVE the stamped sentiment!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Leslie Germain said...

That little super hero is the BEST! I love the sentiment too. So glad I saw your cute card.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is so darling. You are talking me more and more into getting that set. Super card!!


Tara

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

How cute!! Love that hulk with a PK face!! That face is so perfect on him!! Great card!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge! :)

Cassandra said...

Hee Hee! How cute is that hulk?!!! Love him! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I just love this little guy - he looks like he is mad at the entire world! This is such a fun card and I'm so glad you linked it up in this week's challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps ♥

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER COOL card,he is TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Okay this is just total cutness, I just adore your creations!!