Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!!

Happy Wednesday!! Today is not just ANY Wednesday, but another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Wednesday!!! 
I am super excited to show you the card I made with some of Lisa's newer files! 


I have been dying to use this sentiment with this little mouse!! They are a perfect match! I am loving using white textured paper as my background... To make sure my cuts stand out, I use super thick foam stickers...


Here is what I used to make my card...
- Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set from Jaded Blossom
- washi tape from Annie's Paper Boutique
- sequins
- Pebbles chalk

Here is a little peek at the Birthday Critters set - SO cute! 


Now head on over to the PPPR blog to see what the rest of the DT has to share!! And don't forget, you still have time to link up over at the PPPR Birthday Challenge!! 

4 comments:

Marianne Oar said...

Your card is so cute! I love the sequins on the cupcake...it adds just the right amount of bling!

Trixie said...

TOTALLY love this card!! The sequins are PERFECT!!!

Jeanne said...

This is soooo cute! Can't get over that happy little mouse carrying the cupcake! And perfect sentiment!! :)

Migdalia said...

Your mouse is adorable!!!
Love this SWEET birthday card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥