Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!!

Hey everyone!! Today is another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!! 
I have been wanting to play with these Bigfoot files for sooo long!! I got my hands on a new stamp set from Jaded Blossom that had the perfect sentiment to go with Bigfoot! 


I used a clear tube from Jaded Blossom and filled it up with big foot candies. 


I used some of Lisa's awesome digital paper from the Pumpkin Spice collection to make my tag. 

Here is everything I used to make my project...
- Bigfoot Cutting Files & Layered Tags 2 Cutting Files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
- Go Wild Jaded Blossom Stamps
- 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon

Make sure to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out what the rest of the design team has in store!! 

5 comments:

Kate said...

Cute and that sentiment is perfect for it!

Crystal said...

what a great sentiment for this!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Candace Pelfrey said...

Haha Big Foot is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

love this bigfoot!