Thursday, November 28, 2013

Stroll Down Memory Lane...

Hey there!! I haven't had many new projects up on my blog lately since I've been busy creating for the next Jaded Blossom release, so I thought it would be fun to take a little stroll down memory lane! I'm going to share some of my FAV projects from the last year with you!! You never know, you may have missed them when they were originally posted! :) 

Enjoy!! :) 


Clik HERE to view this project post! 


Click HERE to view this project post! 


Click HERE to view this project post! 


Click HERE to view this project post! 


Click HERE to view this project post!! 


Click HERE to view this project post! 


Click HERE to view this project post! 


Click HERE to view project post! 

I hope you loved my projects!! Have a great thanksgiving!!! :) 

2 comments:

Kate said...

WOW WOW WOW. Everything seriously looks amazing and what a Beautiful family you have, love that picture.

Unknown said...

Cute card!