Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jaded Blossom December Release - Day 4!!!

Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom release is today!! 
Today's sets are super fun and unique!! 



Since I'm going on a hot holiday in March, I thought I needed a little motivation right in my face while I am crafting - which is when I have the least amount of willpower! 


Like I said yesterday, I'm still learning how to use my spectrum noir markers... :) 


This awesome file is from SVG Cutting Files and has an easel piece on the back so the calendar stands up on its own! 


Here is what I used to make my calendar...
- Calendars from Jaded Blossom
- Echo Park Summer Days Collection
- Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine

Remember that tomorrow we have one more stamp set to share and then an awesome hop later on in the day! For now, head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at all the awesome projects the rest of the DT came up with! 

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Totally love this idea!

Kate said...

Love this and the colors too. Awesome Coloring.

Krystle said...

Love this!! Your coloring is awesome!! (:

Rosie said...

Holy cow how did I miss these easel backs love your calendar

Jamie said...

Love the colors you used, this looks so awesome!

Jaymie said...

I love these colors! This is too cute!

cghundley said...

Super cute calendar.
Would be fun to use.
Carla from Utah

Debbie said...

omg how did I miss this svg file I love it great job my friend
Hugs
Debbie