Sunday, February 16, 2014

You Pull My Heartstrings

Today I am here to share a double layout using some of my fav Pebbles products that I am super excited about. The Yours Truly line has been one of my favorite collections and I cannot stop playing with all the paper and fun embellishments!



As soon as I saw this paper and the color scheme I knew that I had to create a layout with some pictures I took of my daughter. I am so happy this collection has a splash of blue in it – I get a little tired of using only traditional holiday colors!




I am so in love with the chunky glitter on these gorgeous Thickers! I almost couldn’t even use them they are so pretty!!


I always love to journal on my layouts and the mini envelopes and a card from the phrase card pad made the perfect little place to write a note to my daughter.


Another phrase card and some pretty rhinestones flower centers were the perfect touch on the second page of my spread.


The Yours Truly Collection is so great for projects for Valentine’s Day as well as other occasions! I can see myself using it all year round!

Supplies:
Pebbles Yours Truly Phrase Cards
Pebbles Yours Truly Mini Envelopes
American Crafts Knock Out Heart Punch
Pebbles Yours Truly Water Mark Rub ons
Pebbles Yours Truly Chips
Pebbles Heart stickers
Pebbles Yours Truly Patterned Paper: Love Note, Darling, Together
American Crafts Thickers



2 comments:

Kate said...

I seriously think I am going to send you all my kids pictures to Scrapbook because I just Love your Style.

Kim Ricketts said...

wow!!! I love your layouts!! Beautiful!!! Amazing pictures too!