Thursday, March 27, 2014

Easter Bunny Doodlebug Layout


Hi crafty friends!! Today I am over on the Doodlebug Blog sharing a fun layout! 
The new Springtime Collection is so bright and fun - I just can't get enough of it! I have been holding onto some Easter pictures with real bunnies of my daughter and this collection was perfect! 


I knew I wanted to use the new mini garland on my layout even though I was fighting the urge to keep it in packaging it so I could stare at it for months... I love the fun little touch it adds to projects!


Since the garland is stitched, I added some stitching with my sewing machine in a few other spots. 



These tiny little bunnies are over the top cute! To make sure they gained enough attention on my layout, I popped them up using some foam stickers. Next time I use some, I think I'll add some glitter to their ears and bellies! 


I love that Doodlebug has such a range of alphabet stickers that I can ALWAYS find the perfect size and font to suit my projects. The alphabet stickers I used here are the Lily White Teensy Type stickers. I used a scalloped die to cut a circle to place my title on and ran a border sticker along the bottom.



Hopefully my layout has you all as excited to dive into the Springtime Collection as I was!! I am itching for spring to arrive so I can take more pictures of my girls inspired by this collection!! 

No comments: