Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jaded Blossom March Release - Day 4!!!

Welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March release!! I know today's stamp set is going to be super popular... 



Since my daughter is now in Kindergarten, she gets invited to a lot of birthday parties and I love having a little something extra to add to the front of the envelope on gifts. 


I used the Candy Wrap Dies and some patterned paper to decorate my little chocolate bars. To add a little detail in the center I used some white flowers cut using the Spring Dies.


My little girl is on a treat bag filled with more yummy chocolate! 


- Peachy Keen Face Stamps
- Doodlebug Treat Bag

Now head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog for a peek at the rest of the DTs awesome projects!!! 

3 comments:

Kate said...

So Adorable. Great Color Combo.

Brigit Mann said...

This is so super adorable, love it!!

Unknown said...

sooo cute!!!