Friday, June 6, 2014

Kinder Grad


It's that time of year again!! Graduations! In my household we're getting reading for Preschool and Kindergarten grads. I am so in love with the colors of the new collection The Graduates


Gold is my favorite right now and I instantly fell in love with these super cute little gold owls. 


Since there is so many great patterned papers in this collection I knew I wanted to use some dies to make a pattern on my layout. The gold glitter paper is gorgeous! 


I also added some of the new to DIE for glitter sprinkles. These are such a MUST have!! They come in the circles as well as stars and arrows! 


I used some foam stickers under my owl to make sure he stood out on top of his books, next to my photo. I also love adding little details, such as sprinkles, to my stickers to make them even more amazing. 


This collection was so fun to play with! I hope my layout has inspired you today! 

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Congratulations!! How awesome!!