Saturday, June 7, 2014

So So Tweet


Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a layout and a fun way to add sequins to your projects!


I love the glimmer that sequins add to a layout and one of my favorite places to add them is onto patterned paper. On this layout, I choose a few colors of sequins that matched my background paper and adhered them to the centers of the flowers with Glossy Accents. 


Of course the collection I choose to work with was Springtime because I am so in love with all the fun bright colors and cute little birds! 



My favorite thing about Doodlebug sequins is that there is a variety of shades/finishes in each color which makes it so easy to pick out the sequins that match each project perfectly. 


The Springtime collection is so sweet and darling on its own but I love the added sparkle and texture the sequins have added! Using sequins on polka dot paper would have another fun effect! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to get out your sequins! 

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Just super tweet! I love sequins!!